UPDATED 2nd Dec 2019 (after the AGM!):
Here are the minutes of the AGM :
Click here to view google doc (no sign in required)
Thank you to all who attended.
- Group Leader: Marcel Vroge
- President / Chair: Paul Walden
- Treasurer: Esme Pfaff
- Secretary: Jayne Alexander
- Quartermaster: Eric Landhuis
- Fundraising committee – Mike (Keas), Renee (Scouts), Mickaela (Scouts), Liza (Scouts), Drew (Cubs)
Kia ora koutou
Our forthcoming Waiheke Sea Scouts AGM is coming up and we need AT LEAST one parent (preferably both) of ALL Keas, Cubs, Scouts and others to attend please.
This is an important event and we need as many of you as possible to attend, but attendance from at least one parent / care-giver is MANDATORY.
WHEN: SUNDAY 1st DEC 2019 4pm – 6pm
WHERE: Adult Learning Centre (next to library)
MOVIES FOR KIDS: We will be showing a movie for kids in the adjacent little cinema. The cost will be $10 per child and will include snacks.
At the AGM there will be free refreshments: home brewed beer courtesy of Brendan Demchy (Keas Leader and “brewer-extraordinaire”), red and white wine, tea coffee water and a selection of snacks.
The following agenda is subject to change and will be confirmed at the meeting.
1) Welcome, Introductions & apologies
2) Minutes of the last AGM
3) President / Chairperson Summary Report, followed by;
– Keas report (Brendan)
– Cubs report (Sol / Dan)
– Scouts report (Liza / Marcel)
– Venturers / others
4) Finance Report (Esme)
5) General Business
– Fees discussions (increases from National Scouts HQ going to hit us in Jan 2020)
– Wharf 2 Wharf – volunteers needed – huge fundraising opportunity
– Fundraising Initiatives
6) Election of Officers
Group Leader: (currently Marcel Vroge)
President / Chair: (currently Sol Harris)
Treasurer: (currently Esms Pfaff)
Secretary: (currently Jayne Alexander)
Quartermaster (currently Marcel Vroge)
6b) We would like to invite nominations for the following two new positions to work alongside and closely with the team. These could be shared between two or more persons;
Enrollments / Memberships Officer: To help the team with managing the enrollment and membership process within our group / assisting with enquiries etc.
Fundraising Marketing / Events Officer: To help the team with identifying new funding opportunities, coordinating and managing media / attracting new members etc
I look forward to seeing you on the 1st Dec.
Waiheke Sea Scouts team