Buy a raffle ticket and be in with a chance to win one of these prizes !
|Prize Description||RRP Value||Donor||Website|
|3 x single Hand Made Ice Creams||$15||La Dolce Vita||website|
|Case of Eventide Wine 375ml bottles*||$672||Eventide Wine||website|
|Indian Food Meal||$50||Ajadz||website|
|Weekend Chalet Holiday package||$580||Waiheke Island Resort||website|
|Gift Pack||$70||Rangihoua Estate||website|
|Waiheke Bean Coffee (500g)||$24||Waiheke Bean||website|
|Therapeutic Massage (1hr studio)||$90||Waiheke Massage||website|
|Timmy Smith Tea Case of 12||$55||Timmy Smith||website|
|BASELINE Bluetooth Speaker||$69||iFixPCs||website|
|Tote Bag||$40||Chances Ostend||website|
|Wahu Surfer Dude||$30||Out There Skate & Surf||website|
|Waiheke Pool Whanau Season Pass||$100||Waiheke Pool||website|
|HAMPER FROM FOUR SQUARE||$100||Four Square / Tots On The Rock||website|
|GULL FUEL VOUCHER||$100||GULL NZ||website|
|SEALINK VOUCHER||$100||Sealink NZ||website|
|Waiheke Bike Shop Voucher||$50||Waiheke Bike Shop||website|
|Shop Voucher of $150 at Retail Shop||$150||Te Matuku Oysters||website|
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS
Thank you also to Gulf Foods and countdown for sponsoring some of our food at the recent BBQ fundraiser.
- The raffle is being run by Waiheke Sea Scouts – part of SCOUTSNZ and the primary organizer is Sol Harris (Leader)
- No refunds whatsoever via online purchases.
- Each $2 paid (excluding fees) will entitle the buyer to one single ticket entry e.g. spending $10 will give you 5 entries etc
- Prized donated by generous sponsors may have some conditions attached (that we have no control over) Please enquire with the donor.
- The raffle will be drawn in accordance with the NZ legislation
- The raffle draw will take place in a public place at: 20th May 2021* at 4pm venue to be confirmed
- The draw will be made by either a member of the Waiheke NZ Police, or a JP
- Entry is by way of purchasing a numbered raffle ticket (one or more)
- To be valid, the purchaser must provide payment, full name, phone and email
- Each valid numbered ticket will then be entered automatically in to a large receptacle (e.g. a big box)
- For each prize, a separate draw will take place (prize draw) – the receptacle will be shaken and a ticket randomly, blindly selected
- For each prize draw, only one ticket will be drawn and that ticket shall be the winning ticket for that prize
- Winning tickets will then be removed and not eligible for subsequent draws
- Any winning ticket that is not valid, or in the event of any dispute, the prize will be re-drawn
- Anyone winning an age restricted prize (e.g. alcohol) must be 18yrs or older or be willing to give the prize to a family member who meets the age restriction
- Every reasonable effort will be made to contact winners, however, if after reasonable attempts have been unsuccessful, or if a prize has not been collected with 7 days of notification, Waiheke Sea Scouts shall reserve the right to redraw a prize, sell or dispose of the prize however we see fit.
* Date changed due to conflict with Sea Scouts camp!
All ticket sales will go go towards fundraising efforts: You can read more on this blog post.
Contact Sol if you have any issues (select OTHER in the dropdown!)