Are you ready to start exploring ? Fantastic – you’ve come to the right place!
We invite you to come along for one or two “try-out” sessions at no cost to see if our group is “your kind of thing”.
Once you’ve had a try out, you can apply for full membership!
Important Note: Some sections may already be full. To avoid disappointment, please get in touch with us BEFORE you register. If the section you would like to join is already full, we will invite you to join our waiting list so that we can be in touch when places become available.
Registration / Enrolment Steps
- Decide which section your child will join: it’s generally determined by age as follows;
- Keas: boys and girls 5 – 8 yrs
- Cubs: boys and girls 8 – 11 yrs
- Scouts: boys and girls 12 – 14 yrs
- Venturers: boys and girls 14+ yrs
- Get in touch with us via our contact form to request a free try-out visit.
- The leader for your chosen section will communicate with you to arrange a suitable visit date.
- Once you’ve had a try-out and decided to join up proper – you can register your child(ren) by completing the New Member Application Form below.
Unfortunately, some of our groups are full and have waiting lists. We need MORE LEADERS !
If you become a Leader, acceptance of your child into a section is given priority. Please contact us to find out more.
The scouting term generally follows the school term and start / visit dates will be discussed with your section leader.
Payment of Fees
Invoices are sent out to all members from our Treasurer. These are usually sent prior to the term. Find out about the current fees here.
Ready to get started?
New Member Application Form
To register, please choose the appropriate age-group after a discussion with a Section Leader (Lea / Cub / Scout / Venturer) so that they are aware.
You will need to list our Group Leader when you register, and that is MARCEL VROEGE.
Medical, dietary and emergency contact information will be collected after registration.
Click Here To Go To Registration Form