Are you ready to start exploring ? Fantastic – you’ve come to the right place!
We invite you to come along for one or two “try-out” sessions at no cost to see if our group is “your kind of thing”.
Once you’ve had a try out, you can apply for full membership!
Registration / Enrollment Steps
- Decide which section your child will join: it’s generally determined by age as follows;
- Keas: boys and girls 5 – 8 yrs
- Cubs: boys and girls 8 – 11 yrs
- Scouts: boys and girls 12 – 14 yrs
- Venturers: boys and girls 14+ yrs
- Get in touch with us via our contact form to request a free try-out visit.
- The leader for your chosen section will communicate with you to arrange a suitable visit date.
- Once you’ve had a try-out and decided to join up proper – you can register your child(ren) by completing the New Member Application Form below.
- Upon receipt of your application:
- we will register your child(ren) onto our system called Online Scouts Manager (OSM).
- We will send you an email with a link to access our Online Scouts system (OSM).
- You will start to receive emails about activities and events.
- You will also receive an invoice and can make payment either quarterly or annually.
- You can order and pay for a uniform via the Scouts Direct website (you need to order the dark blue Sea Scouts shirt).
- Your child will be formally “invested” once s/he has a uniform and fees are paid.
- Your section leader will communicate with you, RE start date or any questions you may have.
Unfortunately, some of our groups are full and have waiting lists. We need MORE LEADERS !
If you become a Leader, acceptance of your child into a section is given priority. Please contact us to find out more.
The scouting term generally follows the school term and start / visit dates will be discussed with your section leader.
Payment of Fees
Invoices are generally sent at the beginning of term. Find out about the current fees here.
Our Bank Account:
020 108 0013102 000 :: Waiheke Sea Scouts
Ready to get started?
New Member Application Form
Before filling in this form, please make sure you’ve come for a try-out first. Follow the “Registration Steps” above if you haven’t been for a try-out yet!